Thursday, May 21, 2009

Argh!

So I got a Wii for my birthday in August of 2007 and a Wii Fit for my birthday in August of 2008.
I have been checking my weight and BMI every day since then.
*Every Day*
For 282 days.
Including the days I hurt my back in December and could barely stand.
Including the six days in April when I lost 8.4 pounds because I had the flu and couldn't eat or keep anything down.
Including one day in October or so when I woke up at 11:50 pm out of a sound sleep and went into the living room and "Wii'd" myself.
And then yesterday morning I got on the Wii Fit and the little animated Wii Fit board said "So I guess you were too busy to exercise yesterday, Cap'n Frank?"

Some how I missed Tuesday!
Still not sure how.

I blame the kittens.......

1 comment:

moml said...

You start calling your Wii - Mom.
What a fun thing to have. How is
the weight and BMI coming along!
I will have at least maybe two damage
controls here after our week of heavy
consuming at the Elderhostel....then
and only then......